Daisy Farm Crafts

So there's this blanket I want to make.
Red Buffalo Check Crochet Blanket
Damn. Such a good looking blanket. So vibrant. But the wools are from the U.S. so we'll have to go on our own private search at Morris & Sons when I have a bit more moolah. It's from Daisy Farm Crafts, a woman who seems to make a lot of these gingham blankets. I would love to make a way more eclectically coloured one - pinks, greens, teals, yellows, you know the drill. A line of turmeric orange never goes astray.
I also really like the idea of making our own wash cloths and scrubby things, but I would have to get special scrubby yarn. When G and I went to Japan, a lot of houses had them, and I thought that was really cool. I asked one man who had made it and he said his grandma. I was like, mate, introduce me.

Comments

Popular Posts