crochet colour brains

Check out this Peruvian designer Jorge Salinas. This is his 2015 Peru Moda collection (not actually sure if this is what the collection is called or if it's just a Peruvian collection. Whatever people. I found it on a blog).






It seems a little bit culturally confusing but they have pink, turqouise and turmeric yellow. I'm in. Also, look at the second last picture people!!! The turquoise with the pink edging. It looks like brain. It looks like coral. I don't know what it looks like other than fucking awesome. Thank you to WoolCotton&Dreams, the blog where I found it. The blog, in its own words, is 'a magical trip between waves of colours and waterfalls of knitwear.' Well baby, you're a-speakin' my language.

And if you are reading this, wherever you are, four years after your last post in 2016: I also believe there is power in colour and poetry in interconnected loops.

Comments

Popular Posts